1st Line Support Engineer
We are looking for dynamic candidates who love IT and helping solve technical problems!
- Enjoy working for a small close knit team?
- Enjoy working in a relaxed modern approach where sharing of information and helping colleagues is a standard?
- Enjoy delivering a personable first class service and being more than just another IT technician?
- Like managing a workload of varying IT issues that will utilise your skillset?
- Like being more than just an employee but a valued Team member?
If you have previous IT exposure and ideally any IT qualification and could hit the ground running, then hit apply, we'd love to hear from you!
Key Responsibilities for a 1st Line support engineer will include, but is not limited to;
- Troubleshooting desktops, laptops, hardware, and software.
- Office 365 admin.
- Writing/updating user and system documentation.
- Network and some server administration.
- Working on SLA based technical support calls.
- Some project work may be required.
- Following the call management process.
- Displaying strong customer service skills.
- Answer support queries via phone and email.
- Provide applications and infrastructure support to our growing client base remotely.
- Manage third party vendors and suppliers.
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Resolve incidents with printers, copiers and scanners and upgrade different types of software and hardware.
- CompTIA, equivalent academic qualification or training towards accepted.
- Natural desire to help people.
- Empathetic and process driven.
- Strong time management and multitasking skills.
- An understanding of troubleshooting Windows.
- An understanding of Office 365 and good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent customer service and confident communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Some experience using Microsoft Server and Desktop operating systems.
- Basic network troubleshooting.
- Good team player able to work well within a team.
- Also be self-motivated when working alone.
- Good understanding of PC, laptop and tablet set-up and configuration.
Please send applications including a cover letter and CV to email@example.com Reference ID: ITSUP02
- Up to £20-22k per annum, but negotiable dependant on experience and ability
- 20 days holiday per annum
- Company pension scheme
- Vitality health insurance
COVID-19 considerations: Due to COVID remote working is standard after this attendance to the office will be required