Become a Microsoft Teams Super User!
Our fantastic Service Delivery Manager Anna in series of webinar’s shows you how to use Microsoft Teams to your advantage to be more organised, more productive and more efficient. Become a Microsoft Teams Super User!
Microsoft Teams – Chat Feature
Create a new chat with an individual – 1min30
- Create a group chat – 3min26
- Different chat options – 5min42
- Create a contact group – 7min09
- Format text in your message – 9min12
- Set delivery options – 10min44
- Attach files – 11min45
- Send emojis and GIFS – 12min50
- Send stickers and reactions – 13min47
- Create a meeting – 14min53
- Send praise – 15min59
- Additional features – 16min34
Microsoft Teams – Record a meeting.
- 00:03 - Record a meeting
- 00:19 - When the meeting starts
- 01:21 - Include system audio
Microsoft teams – How to use Teams calendar and meetings.
- 0:25 - Creating a new meeting
- 02:59 - Changing meeting options
- 04:05 - Outlook meeting options
- 05.50 - Joining a meeting
- 06:49 - Raise a hand
- 08:41 - Change chat background
- 09:21 - Turn on live captions
- 09:44 - Show meeting notes
- 10:00 - Stop recording meeting
Microsoft Stream - How to access meeting recorded in Microsoft Teams.
- 00:39 - Changing your status
- 01:48 - Adding more Apps
- 03:44 - Accessing Stream via the web browser
- 05:11 - Web browser options
- 08:57 - Sharing Stream videos via the web browser
- 10:34 - Accessing Stream watchlist
- 11:22 - Adding a Stream video to tabs
- 13:39 - Viewing transcripts within Stream
If you would like to more information on how Microsoft Office 365 work in your business, book in for 15 minute review with one of our experts.