All your security functions on one appliance
Unified threat management (UTM) from Fortinet consolidates multiple security and networking functions on one appliance, simplifying your infrastructure and saving time. UTM is ideal for a mobile workforce, cloud services and other emerging technologies for a competitive advantage.
UTM simplifies IT across wired and wireless infrastructures
UTM can be managed via the cloud for easy distribution
UTM can extend its solution sets as your business grows and threats evolve
Looking for a simple application to manage your IT security?
Call Computer Care today on 0203 627 4403
FORTIGATE UTM FROM FORTINET
We have thoroughly researched the available UTM solutions and found Fortinet’s UTM to be best suited to the needs of our customers. It can claim:
• Market-leading sales, with more than 200,000 network security appliances sold every quarter
• Top-rated security, earning more than 20 independent validations from trusted testers like NSS Labs, AV Comparative and Virus Bulletin
• The broadest integrated portfolio, with network through endpoint security, wired and wireless connectivity
• Simple management via a single cloud-based console for all components
• Strongest performance for price in the industry
WHY DO I NEED FORTIGATE UTM?
Managing the level of IT security necessary to combat all the threats that now exist in a business world existing largely in the cloud can be complex and time-consuming. This can eat into time you should be spending on developing your business. It can also lead to indifference and mistakes. A top-class UTM like Fortigate.
HOW DOES FORTIGATE UTM WORK?
Traditionally, UTM combined network security, email security and web security in a single solution. This extended to wired and wireless networking. Our UTM solution adds integrated endpoint, sandboxing and other security functions, along with additional networking extensions and cloud-based management. This creates a robust solution that extends IT security to the corners of your network.